I had always detested the idea of sewing till I saw my uncle sew using the SINGER 7258 Stylist 100-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine with Instructional DVD and More. I found it was a sewing machine like no other. It was real fast and very reliable that it actually took me off my feet. To my amazement I found that it came with a full instructional DVD unlike other sewing machines that come with instructional manuals. A 25 year warranty accompanied the sewing machine which basically predicted it was a good machine. The experience I have with many types of machines denotes the longer the warranty of the machine the more it is likely to run.
Some of the main attributes which attracted me to the SINGER 7258 Stylist 100-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine with Instructional DVD and More are :
– It comes with an automatic needle threader which saves you a lot of time when threading.
– It comes with ten presser feet which inflate you creativity in sewing.
– A programmable needle up/ down is also include which makes your appliqué and quilting easier.
– It has an automatic stitch width and length used for selecting the right stitch whenever one is sewing.
– It has a six fully automatic one step buttonholes for aiding professional sewers keep the top notch designs a brim.
– It has a top drop-in bobbin with clear view cover that helps you remove and put in bobbin without much hassle.
– It also comes with 100 different stitch types to help make your stitching and sewing more amicable, may it be decorative, quilting, heirloom, crafts or fashion stitching. Those stitches are inclusive of 76 decorative stitches, 10 buttonhole stitches, eight stretch stitches and nine essential stitches.
Some other notable and additional features are:
• Thirteen needle position
• Automatic bobbin winding
• Fats sewing speed of about 750 stitches a minute
• Bobbin winding stop.
• Audible tones
• Tacking stitch with auto tie-off for decorative stitches
• Twin needle capacity
• Center zigzag taper
• Six-segment feeding system
• Aluminum frame which makes it lighter when relocating it.
• Six-second threading
• Stay bright LED lifetime white lamp
• 6mm stitch width
• Auto reverse
• On board storage.
List Price: $185.57
Sale Price: $73.57
(as of 04/25/2017 12:18 UTC - Details)
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This type of sewing machines is accompanied by an array of tools namely:- blind foot hem, zipper foot, lint brush, screwdriver, 2 spool pin felt discs, needle package, general purpose foot, auxiliary spool pin and many others. The main disadvantage with this type of sewing machine is basically made targeting the north American market which denies sewers from other countries from accessing one of the most admirable and modern sewing machine.
- 100 Stitch Sewing Machine with 10 Presser Feet Perfect For Crafting, Sewing and Quilting
- Easy Threading System with Automatic Needle Threader
- LED Display Screen with Automatic Stitch Length and Width
- Easy-to-Load Top Drop-In Bobbin System with Clear Cover
- Electronic Auto Pilot allows you to sew without the foot pedal and easily adjust maximum speed; 110 volt machine designed for United States and Canadian use only