I have been sewing since my 7th grade an used different types of sewing machine but could not get a hold of one that could stand up to heavy duty sewing . Most of the sewing machines I had acquired over a span of 10 years usually ended up breaking due to the strain of workloads I had. I made a resolution that I would go out and buy a heavy duty sewing machine to cope up with my workload. After checking out different reviews and positive advice from my buddies, I decided to procure the Singer 4411 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine with metal frames and stainless Bed plate. What really amazed me was the cheap price compared with the specifications it came.
It has features comparable to no other sewing machine. Some of the highlighting features are:
– It has automatic reverse application which helps you sew in reverse and reinforce stitches. It comes with a high speed and strong motor which has a maximum speed sewing 1100 stitches per minute and has the capabilities of sewing through heavy fabrics. The SINGER 4411 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine has an automatic four-step buttonhole which help in making outstanding buttonholes in four easy steps. It is also composed of free arm which comes in handy when sewing cuffs, collars, pant hems which are difficult to reach when using ordinary sewing machines. It also has adjustable presser pressure control that gives room to switch your sewing from lightweight fabrics to heavy fabrics and vice versa. It has extra-high presser foot lifter that offers more clearance for numerous strata of bulky material under the presser foot. It also comes with an array of stitches; to be precise four decorative stitches, six essential stitches which are the base to construction and mending and one button hole stitch. Its stainless steel bed plate helps fabric glide easily across the arm making sewing a little bit of fun. It has a convenient top drop-in bobbin which renders insertion, removal and monitoring of the thread easy. The SINGER 4411 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine comes with a dial that is used to adjust the stitch length accordingly.
List Price: $125.35
Sale Price: $80.66
(as of 04/25/2017 12:21 UTC - Details)
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Unlike some other brands of sewing machines I had previously used the Singer 4411 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine with metal frames and stainless Bed plate; comes with assorted tools to help you maintain your machine and make you sewing much easier. Some of the tools included are:- bobbins, spool pin felt, needles, screw driver, seam lint, button sew foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, quilting guide dust cover and an all-purpose foot. Other notable thing is the 25 year warranty which covers for the head, 90-day limited warranty for labor and 2 year limited warranty on electrical. This attributes have made me accept it as the only available heavy duty sewing machine in the market.
- Extra-High Sewing Speed of 1,100 stitches per minute gives you professional speed for faster results
- 11 Built-In Stitches - essential, stretch, decorative, 1 automatic 4-step buttonhole
- Stainless Steel Bed Plate provides smooth fabric feed for even sewing
- Easy-to-Load Top Drop-In Bobbin System with Clear Cover
- Heavy Duty Interior Metal Frame ensures that the machine remains still for skip-free sewing