Being a novice in the sewing industry and with high determination to be a major power house in the sewing industry; I didn’t have any idea of what embroidery really meant till I acquired two Brother SE400 Computerized Embroidery and Sewing Machines with 67 Built-in Stitches, 70 Decorative Designs. The best part is where by you don’t have to do it manually and saves you lots of your precious time.
Unlike many sewing and embroidery machine, this sewing machine came with so many pros that left me agape. Some notable advantages are:
– As interesting extra, the Brother SE400 comes with an easy bobbin winding system which prepares your bobbins quickly making your threading a walk in the park.
– It has a high lit LED which illuminates your working area and gives you easy time when sewing dark materials.
– It has computer connectivity capability which gives you room to update your machine’s designs and embroideries.
– It comes with an automatic needle threader, which gives you humble time when threading.
– It comes with un-contented easy to use LCD one touch screen display which gives you access when viewing tutorials and various designs which come with the sewing machine.
– The Brother SE400 has an advanced 7 feeder system which makes your operations when sewing.
– You creativity is assured with a drudgery surface embroidery area.
– It comes with an array of more than 70 in built designs, 5 in built font styles and around 120 in built frame patterns; which not only make my sewing fun but also easy.
– It also comes with a range of stitches ranging from the famous zigzag stitch.
The other thing which has made me fall in love with this brand of sewing machine is the range of assortments which come accompanying it. Some of the tools are: an embroidery arm, a soft protection cover, a bilingual operation manual, USB connection, cable, an accessory feet containing blind stitch foot, embroidery foot, monogramming foot, button fitting foot, an overcastting foot and a button hole foot, power cord and finally an accessory bag containing a touch pen, spool caps, scissors, bobbins, needle set, a cleaning brush and a seam ripper.
List Price: $319.00
Sale Price: $299.99
(as of 04/25/2017 12:17 UTC - Details)
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
The only disadvantage that I have encountered with this sewing machine is, it can accommodate only 10 sewing designs which culminate to you having to acquire a computer if you don’t have one. If you are looking for a good and easy to use sewing machine I would refer you to this one. The best in the market so far.
- Sew, quilt, embroider. If you can imagine it, you can create it! Enjoy comprehensive sewing functions, plus 4-inch-by-4-inch embroidery capabilities
- Easy-to-view back-lit touch screen LCD display accesses 67 unique sewing stitches and 70 built- in embroidery designs, with 5 lettering fonts.
- Computer connectivity for importing thousands of embroidery designs purchased from iBroidery.com and other sites, and for updating your machine in the future
- One-touch automatic thread cutter cuts your top and bobbin thread with ease
- Bilingual user manual, 25-year limited warranty, and free phone support for the life of the product. We do not recommend using this machine in countries that do not support 120V AC even if a voltage adapter is in use