I had no real interest in garment sewing until I came across a friend of mine using the brother 60 stitch computerized sewing machine, cs-6000i. I was astonished how the sewing machine had great features which gave me a longing desire to acquire one and start sewing lessons right away. I couldn’t help but to notice that it had an LCD screen which gives its user the ability of selecting different type of stitches. It also has four buttons used for navigation when selecting and setting stitches.
On acquiring it I was astonished by the many features and accessories that the sewing machine came with as compared to the low price I bought it. It has a speed regulator which allows you to control your sewing speed giving you the most amble time to come with the best design. It also comes with an oversized table that helps you maneuver large quilting projects. Unlike many other brands the cs-6000i sewing has inbuilt free arm which helps you when sewing sleeves and cuffs. Its list of accessories which made me like it more are cleaning brush, blind stitch foot, zigzag foot, 4 bobbins, 4 needles, extra spool pin, seam ripper, operational manual and quick reference guide.
It came with a 25 year warranty which made me trust it more, because through the experience I have with machines; the one with greater length of warranty the better the machine is. The other notable feature I liked is the speed. It has a capability of sewing 850 stitches a minute which gives me easy time when handling big projects. Moving around with it is easy due to its light weight nature and has a protective casing which gives it a life when moving or relocating it. Its manuals and quick reference guide is so straight forward and easy to understand which gives you no reason to go to a sewing school.
List Price: $159.00
Sale Price: $159.00
(as of 04/25/2017 12:19 UTC - Details)
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Its array of stitches came in very hand when I started the real job. Take it for example: - when hemming pants, sleeves and skirts the blind hem stitch made my work easier by its capability of invisibility. The overcastting and zigzag stitches helped reduce fraying in my garments and triple stretch stitch helped reinforce my seams. It also has seven different buttonhole stitches made for both heavy and light weight materials. To cap it all, telling you all about this incredible machine can me feel up a whole page of a newspaper. Hurry up and get one and your life will change for the best.
- Versatile, value-packed, perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting projects, accessories are stored inside a compartment on the arm of the sewing machine
- Select stitches and adjust stitch length and stitch width via settings seen on the LCD display
- Stop/start button allows use without included foot control. Variable speed control for easily adjusting your sewing speed
- Jam-resistant Quick-set top drop-in bobbin makes setting and accessing your bobbin thread a breeze. No more fishing for your bobbin thread. Accessories are stored in a compartment on the arm of the machine.
- Bilingual user manual, 25-year limited warranty, and free phone support for the life of the product. We do not recommend using this machine in countries that do not support 120V AC even if a voltage adapter is in use
- Included Accessory Feet: Buttonhole foot, Overcasting foot, Monogramming foot, Zipper foot, Zigzag foot, Blind stitch foot, Button fitting foot, Walking foot, Spring action quilting foot Other, Included Accessories : Accessory pouch with needle set, twin needle, spool pin, bobbins (3), cleaning brush, seam ripper, screwdriver, eyelet punch, power cord, Operation Manual, hard protective case, oversized table